I LOVE LOVE LOVE when Nick gets to talking and says things that he swears up and down is the right way. I want to so much capture these moments on video. However, if you aren't careful and aren't in the moment-you miss them!
So I will post them on our memory wall!
The other day Nick and Olivia were eating breakfast at our counter. Nick saw Chirs' work glasses (like magnifying goggles you wear around your head-they are for when he does detail painting work) he points to them and says: Mom, when I grow up I am taking those with me for when I go to work.
Olivia says: Me Too.
and Nick replies-No Liv, you don't work when you grow up-you play and go to the gym.
He said today: mom, I need some sunscream"
When I told him that it is called "sunscreen" he replies (very seriously): "Yeah, but some people call it sunscream."
For Easter he got the game Minecraft. One of the inventory items is TNT. You know, dynamite!
Last night he was talking about it and says:
mom, I used TANTY today in my game to blow up stuff.
Me: "Oh TNT?"
Nick: No TANTY
Me: Did it have the letters TNT?
Nick: It's called Tanty.
Did I mention he says Mom 3 x before he ever tells me anything?! I promise I am listening! My happy, excited to talk to me little boy! Hope this year goes by a little slower!
Olivia's new phrase when you tell her anything like "I think so" is IS IT??
Example:
Olivia: Is Preslie coming over today?
Me; I think she is coming over tomorrow.
Olivia: Is she?
OR
Olivia: Is Sara and Joe home?
Me: I think they just left.
Olivia: Did they?
No comments:
Post a Comment