I have been wanting some pictures of Nick with a white background for quite sometime. Unfortunately, I cannot afford them right now. So I decided to take a few of my own.
Nick is laughing now thinking "Yeah Right Mommy"
So the next day I made a tent for him. I tacked the sheet to the wall and then another sheet over it. He hid in it just long enough for me to take this one:
Then it was play time:
So I moved it upstairs, thinking that if I let him watch a cartoon, he would eventually sit down quietly. So I waited....
and waited...
and waited.
And then... 4 m&m's and 1 Star Wars Cartoon later I managed to get some good pictures:
Not sure if they are "hang on the wall" worthy, but I now have some new pictures of Nick and a wonderful memory.
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment