Thursday, May 10, 2012

19 Months

Holy Cow! My little boy is 19 months old today! I know I ask this all the time but, WHERE DID THE TIME GO? Within the last 2 weeks I have noticed he has grown taller. He is climbing on all the furniture and jumping off just to climb up again! It reminds me of a game my sister and I would play called Pete and Repeat! We would sit on the banaster and we would say "Pete and Repeat sat on a wall, Pete fell off (one of us would jump off and run back to get on the banaster again) and who was left? Repeat." and we would do it over and over again-Makes me laugh! Last night he did two things that I had never seen him to do before: 1.) He accidently peed in his potty chair! When I say accidently, I mean he was getting ready to take a bath and he was standing by the tub until I was ready to put him in it and he evidently had to pee. He was standing pretty far away from it but it made it in and played the music it plays when something goes in the potty! He looked at me and smiled! I am sure we are no where near potty training, but now he knows what happens when he goes potty AND I ofcourse gave him a sticker for it! 2.) He was all tucked into bed and I went in there to check on him as I always do before I go to bed. He got up immediately, pointed to a book (a tugboat book that he loves) and said "toot toot" toot toot" so I read it to him and he helped me out when it was time to "toot toot".

No comments: