Thursday, November 4, 2010

Date Night

Last night Chris took me on a date! I managed to actually leave Nicholas at Nana Nita's house and we went to Chili's!
Chili's is where we had our very 1st date so it seemed approiate to have our first date night after the baby at the same place!
The night was wonderful-the service not so great! It took 20 minutes to get our drinks (i mean we literaly got our food before our drinks came)and then when Chris ordered another drink it took another 20 minutes plus it was only 3/4 full (when this is a beer that costs 3 or more dollars it is a big deal) When we asked for the manager it took her 20 minutes to get to our table and when she finally did come-she asked "what is the problem is the beer flat"
I am thinking "I know it looks like he took a drink already but NO this is how full it was when we got it" so then I thought "no we are just ready to leave after waiting 20 minutes for our drinks TWICE and now 20 minutes for you and we don't want to pay for this beer." But instead I just said-Our server was great but when it takes your bartender 20 minutes to get a draft beer out more than once and your meal arrives before you can get a drink and your meal is halfway finished when you order another and it doesn't show up until you are ready to leave it is ridiculous." She took the beers off our tab and we now have a story to tell about our first night out after the baby!!!! :-)
After that we went to Larry Bud's (which used to be Tanners) Where we first met!!!
The night was great!
And Nicholas had a great time with Nana Nita and her friends!!!!!
(I guess it is safe to leave him again sometime)

No comments: